November 23 - December 01, 2020
We are pleased to offer a diverse range of high quality bottles from around the world in our final Fine Spirits auction of 2020.
Connoisseurs and collectors alike will find a selection of famous single malts from Bowmore, Macallan and Ardbeg alongside Buffalo Trace bourbons, assorted Japanese whiskies and Canadian favourites. Click here to browse the digital catalogue.
Contact us to find out more.
Read our blog about Macallan whisky.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More