March 01 - 09, 2021
Our March Spirits Auction is a collector’s delight. Highlights include a Pappy Van Winkle Vertical Collection, a wonderful assortment of bottles from the Rare Malts Selection, an Independent Bottler, extremely rare Japanese whiskies, as well as finds from several now-closed distilleries. Canadian collectors should take note of very rare 40 year old and 41 year old bottles of Canadian Club.
Click here to browse the digital catalogue
Contact email@example.com for more information.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More