March 06 - 11, 2021
Containing over 300 lots of gold jewellery, this auction contains a wide selection of rings, bracelets and necklaces for all styles and budgets, with pieces coming from Israel, Italy, Hungary, France, England, Turkey, Russia, China, Czechoslovakia, and the Netherlands. The auction is highlighted by a ring by the Turkish master goldsmith Sevan Biçakçi as well as an excellent selection of 19th century pieces.
In-person previews are unavailable at this time. Please contact us for auction details, additional photographs, condition reports or virtual consultations.
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More